2011年6月21日星期二

That you do not remember Louis Vuitton

First, I do not love the sun. 

Looks like I've said many times, but you still forget. 
Forgotten it completely. 

You forget. So you always dark green in the morning I opened the curtains, letting the sun destroy the silence of the room. Also let it rude to squeeze into my peaceful mind. I am not satisfied, you say I am full of shadows. In fact, you know I do not love. But, you forget. pmg300re blogspot blog 

You forget. 
So you will ask me to top the hot sun with you wandering aimlessly bored Street. Repeated over and over again through the place, repeated over and over again that one are we going. Or it does not always love their hyperactivity, do not love me after you come back to bully bully you. In fact, you know I do not love. But, you forget. 

You forget. So you will be on the line asked me to go to the nearby cafe, just to the video with me, take a look at my situation, but neglected to bring my exposure to cold accompanied by pain. In fact, you know I do not love. But, you forget. 
 skyllyzlq exblog blog
You forget. So you will be five minutes after power failure timely to light wake. Let the pale to drive away all quiet, so I went back to the reality of busy. I will curse you, curse you and then drive away the next time when my ink was accidental electrocuted. In fact, you know I do not love. But, you forget. 

Fortunate. You have not forgotten. You always turn off the lights in my quiet time a person sitting next to me with me, yea. This is what I love. 

没有评论:

发表评论