2011年6月27日星期一

It was kind of snow

When the sky gradually show the morning, he saw his wife standing in the pomegranate the warm, started to figure revealed a smile        
 It was kind of snow. 
It was kind of a snowy night. 
Days, the biting cold wind blowing. 
Snow, large, large falling forward. 
Wen Zhe Momo and I walked side by side, no one has to break each other's silence. 
Snow, harder and harder. louis vuitton outlet 
Filled the air of snow in the cold silence sorry. 
Everything is so quiet, quiet you can hear the snowflakes landing seems sound. 
Only me and the pace of Wen Zhe unwilling quiet, rhythmic sound issue with the snow. 
"Tomorrow ... I will go." I lit a cigarette, almost greedily took a deep one, and then long to tell is the smoke exhaled or Kazakh gas, first broke the silence with each other. A heavy heart I say "beyond the Great Wall tomorrow I'm leaving this town has." 
"Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow" Wen Zhe sense of loss, lost, sad to say, "I am afraid, I am afraid of the coming of tomorrow." louis vuitton handbags 
Wen Zhe sad feelings that I once again indulged the silence, the heart becomes more particularly heavy. 
Snow, under even greater. 
Tracts of snow filled the air with. 
Wind stopped. 
Night, deep. 
This is harder and harder the snow, which more and more of the night, the quiet atmosphere of this increasingly exacerbated in my mind from the injury do not feel. 
Lights, awakened from a dreamless sleep seems. When I Wen Zhe through a street before the lights seemed sad eyes wide open feeling helpless silence from the Love Exchange. 
"I do not know, tomorrow we will do after one day there will be no good-bye." Wen Zhe breaking the fragile silence, said, "hug me?" 

没有评论:

发表评论