2011年6月21日星期二

I do not like noise of Louis Vuitton Bags

This is not about the outcome I can, but if I can vent my dissatisfaction. 

You forget. So you always always in my endless nagging about, I know you is good for me, is more than I accept the limits of counter-productive. Finally, you insisted that I do not want to listen. In fact, you know I do not love, but you forget, but also used.  louis vuitton bags 

You forget. So you always in what I did wrong, repeat the sentence I destroy you all. I admit, have been thinking if we can calm down and negotiate with the silence, do not tangle with each other big waste of breath. In fact, you know I do not love, but you forget, but also angered.  louis vuitton wallets 

You forget. So you will come after the guests to the living room and asked me to fight them one by one move, asked me if I still remember their names, and then listen to their chattering cried incessantly. In fact, you know I do not love, but you forget, and feudal. 


 

没有评论:

发表评论