2011年6月22日星期三

show show louis vuitton bags

Go to the dining room dozen rice, I habitually to hand back: "show show, the container is taken!" See no response, suddenly remind just behind was up to show show.

In the class who all know, I and show show is the best sisters. We ChiShiTang together, to go to the library to read a book, still go to the playground morning run, even during the break to the toilet, is also an appointment with him.

All like dreams, awake, found that after all don't exist. Those who once friendship, just the past good. And now only sorrow. louis vuitton purses 

I envy her

I was in that day on the Internet, suddenly want to open the show show mailbox. She's mailbox, what I don't understand the secret? Remember that she had told me, her lucky number is her birthday, I entered her birthday number, and email that was opened.

The inside of the content is very mess, there seems to be no secret, but turn to the second page, I see a photo. The photo let me for a long time, is she leng and ZhangXueLiang, handsome sunshine boy, have a pair of fairy tale boy is only some clean clear eyes. Her face to face, and he was very sweet smile each other. louis vuitton luggage

ZhangXueLiang is show show good friend, can see the picture, and I guess, they were in love? So nervous, show show also know, I like ZhangXueLiang already a year. She has been advised me not to tell ZhangXueLiang idea, but she yourself?

My heart is not gives birth to hate, like the most beloved is the treasure the witch of the sinister and snatched the like. Hesitate for a long time, just to start shaking that zhang close as copy, posted on the school website, and the BBS enclosed theme: see this couple, more intimate we!!!!!

Who can think of, what will happen next... I have some fear, some regret, but school web post is after release cannot modify and delete, can only take it one step.

没有评论:

发表评论